When Andrea from Pocket Full Of Parties first let me in on her design idea for her daughter’s second birthday, I knew it would be so sweet! She wanted to combine the pattern from the Spring Sing Collection with the Little Lady Bug Collection (from the Etsy Shop) with an array of colors and design style! She then pulled in details from all over to tie everything together in an amazing and adorable way!! Andrea is a friend of mine, so I was so thrilled I actually got to see this party in person!
And could the birthday girl be any more adorable?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRA!
Andrea had some amazing vendors, here are her descriptions –
Our photographer was the renowned Gary Kaplan
(http://www.garykaplanphotography.com/home.html). Gary brought
with him his assistant Natasha, as well as NYC photographer Javier
1. Party Invites and Printables: Kori Clark of Paper and Pigtails on
2. Party Favors: Collen of Happy Little Art on Etsy
3. Party Door Signs: Party Pops on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/PartyPops)
4. Poms: Pom Love on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/PomLove)
5. Candy Kabobs: Marie of Sweets Indeed
6. Custom Sugar Cookies: Abigail’s Bake Shop (http://www.abigailsbakeshop.com/)
Great Job Andrea!! I know Kira loved it so much, as we all did!