Every since adding a third pup to our home (plus we have two kids!) I have been trying to find a way to keep this home full of the furry love that we all adore, and yet clear of the smells that come along with 3 dogs (2 of which are puppies!). After researching ways to keep the pups and the house clean and smelling good, I kept coming across articles about essential oils. Once I saw that I could make my own carpet deodorizer (the stuff from the store was stinging my nose… who knows what kind of chemicals were in there!!), mix oils with my coconut oil to make the pups smell yummy, and have purification diffusers I was sold on oils… but I had no idea how much else I could do! I have had so much fun discovering how many areas of my life these little bottles can help… from helping my kids with allergies and focus to sleeping better at night and warding off mosquitos at the ball park… I keep finding new ways to use these and I wanted to share it with you!!
Essential oils are powerful and created to work perfectly with our bodies. You might think that essential oils are a new trend, but really people have been using them for thousands of years!
What are Essential Oils? Essential oils are extracted directly from the bark, flower, fruit, leaf, seed or root of a plant or tree and just one drop can have powerful health benefits. By concentrating the oils of these plants you are separating the most powerful healing compounds of a plant into a single oil.
I love using my oils to de-stress, help with puppy odors, help with various health issues, help those itchy bug bites, make DIY gifts and especially home cleaning products!
There is no time like now to get started with oils. I suggest the Premium Starter Kit for the BEST DEAL…
I love these essential oils so much that I want to share them with you – along with materials to help you learn how to use oils in your home to promote wellness.
During this month only when you order a premium starter kit, we will also send you an Amazon.com gift card along with the resources to learn about your oils:
- A amazingly helpful Essential Oil Starter Guide – a book that is over 300 pages packed with essential oil information and references!
- The Essential Oil Starter Guide is a gorgeous 20+ page booklet that covers uses for each of the essential oils in the starter set.
- 3 Laminated Information Sheets: Baby/Kids, First Aid & Pets
- Access to the Oil Nation Private Facebook Group (and others, if you are interested).
- Introductory email course covering essential oil basics.
- Plus a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card!
*This offer is for US & Canada only.
What are you waiting for?
If you are ready to buy a starter kit, then be sure to sign up as a wholesale member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below:
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2630729 (so that I can send you your free gifts!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one that qualifies you to receive the March special from me). The oils included in the Everyday Oils box (10 – 5 ml bottles) are the oils I use… Lemon, Stress Away, Peppermint, Pan Away, Lavender, Purification, Joy, Frankincense, Melaleuca Alternifolia and Thieves.
You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with a different essential oil diffuser!
6. During the sign up process, please note that Step 3 is optional. The Young Living Essential Rewards (ER) program is great. It allows you to save on shipping costs and earn credit for every ER purchase along with monthly bonuses. ER is also mentioned below in relation to earning additional bonus oil on this purchase. You can always sign up for this voluntary program later and I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up.
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, send an email to YLOilOrders@gmail.com letting us know that you signed up through this promotion. If one of my team members referred you here, please add their name in your email. Thanks!
***IMPORTANT: You must send an email so we can send you your FREE Bonus educational materials and Gift Card.
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2630729!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does signing up obligate me to sell Young Living?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
It does seem like a new essential oils company pops up every day, doesn’t it?
I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me.
Young Living was the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
Young Living also was the only company that was directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company I researched goes through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing.
With Young Living, you just have to trust one company instead of several.
I feel like it’s a trust step either way (anyone could be lying) but I felt the most comfortable trusting Young Living since they are a full-disclosure company. ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company.
How will I know which oils to use for what?
One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group that’s specifically for questions about essential oils!
The reference guide that I’m giving away as part of this promotion is also a HUGE resource. You can look up almost anything in it and see which essential oils and supplements can be helpful.
Why use an Aromatic Diffuser? Essential oils are absorbed into the bloodstream when inhaled. The large amount of blood vessels in the lungs absorb the oils and then circulate them throughout the body. Using a diffuser will help you benefit from essential oils.
Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
Young Living actually has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products), but there’s a wide variety of products available.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.